Founded in 1953, the Intercollegiate Studies Institute (ISI) is a nonprofit organization that educates for liberty, equipping future leaders to embrace and defend the principles that make America free and prosperous.
The ideal candidate shares ISI’s mission of educating students in the “permanent things,” and has a dynamic approach to networking with students and faculty from all corners of conservatism while upholding ISI’s values. This team member will be expected to spend a significant portion of his or her time traveling to campuses, events, and other locations to promote ISI and inspire students and faculty to launch campus societies.
Reporting to the National Director of Student Programs, this is a full-time position based at ISI’s Kirby Campus in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Work alongside a team of Programs Officers and the National Director of Student Programs to identify students and faculty aligned with ISI’s mission and meet Programs KPIs
- Find student and faculty leads and arrange in-person or phone meetings with them to learn about how ISI can help create campus societies or provide resources including books and campus speakers
- Work with ISI’s marketing team to promote upcoming events and opportunities including conferences and seminars
- Work alongside the National Director of Student Programs to grow ISI’s presence in regions without a significant number of campus societies
- Inform society leaders about strategies for managing a successful society
- Attend conferences and events with allied organizations to form a diverse network
- Work with other Programs Officers to arrange speakers for student-focused events
- Link interested faculty members with conservative students on their campus
- Identify stellar ISI students
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree and will be familiar with ISI’s mission. The candidate should be congenial and self-motivated, with the ability to identify talented, exemplary students. The candidate should also have excellent time-management and organization skills. Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills are a plus.
Please use the form below to submit the following application materials as one PDF:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in the position/the mission of the organization, and your salary requirements
- A list of three references
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Applications will be considered as received. ISI is an equal-opportunity employer.