Conservative Conversations with ISI: Episode 20 - How should we teach American History?
Subscribe to the podcast:
In this episode…
- A listener question on Edmund Burke.
- An interview with Jeffrey Sikkenga the Executive Director of the Ashbrook Center at Ashland University.
- Reflections on The Revolution in France, Edmund Burke
- A Philosophical Inquiry into the Origin of Our Ideas of the Sublime and Beautiful, Edmund Burke
- The Conservative Mind, Russell Kirk
- Edmund Burke: A Genius Rediscovered, Russell Kirk
- Statecraft as Soulcraft, George Will
- On Conciliation with the Colonies, Edmund Burke
- Autobiography of Calvin Coolidge, Amity Shlaes
- Hot, Cold, Heavy, Light, Peter Schjeldahl
- Abolition of Man, C.S. Lewis
- After Humanity, Fr. Michael Ward
- Land of Hope, Wilfred McClay
- History of the Rise, Progress, and Termination of the American Revolution, Mercy Otis Warren
- Abraham Lincoln: A Biography, Lord Charnwood
- Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Harriet Beacher Stowe
- The Federalist
Become a Part of ISI: