About the Conference
However many disagreements the Founders had about American government, most of them could agree on one thing: whatever form and scope of the young nation’s government, it should be limited.
American government today is very different from what it was then. At this conference, you’ll get to observe the growth of government from multiple angles to discover why.
Join brilliant undergraduate students and faculty as we explore the rise of the administrative state from historical, philosophical, and legal perspectives. Speakers include philosophers, a lawyer who has been fighting the growth of government from the inside, a historian, and a legal scholar!
Talks and conversation will cover:
- The history of government takeover that no one talks about
- The dichotomy between progressivism and government
- How we can promote freedom and advance the Founding Fathers’s vision for limited government
At this conference, you’ll:
- grasp philosophical, historical, and legal perspectives on the increase of government in America
- learn what we can do to promote ordered freedom in our time
- have intelligent conversation with great people
- come away with a deeper perspective
In an era when most conversations about the nature of government can be superficial, this free conference is a rare opportunity for you to gain perspective, grasp complex topics, and have intelligent conversations with great people.
Applications are closed for this conference. Hit the button below to see similar events!