The Regional Program Officer works as a member of the student programs and outreach team and works toward implementing measurable annual recruitment goals, objectives, and priorities for ISI in his or her region. You will be on the “frontlines” meeting our students, helping the manage events, and recruiting new students into the ISI community.
- Work as a member of the student programs and outreach team to exceed annual student recruitment goals, placing particular emphasis on recruiting students with leadership potential
- Maintain regular contact with ISI students in the region, alerting them to the many opportunities and events made available by ISI
- Work with the programs and events teams to plan and execute regional student conferences, summer schools, and on-campus lectures/debates to cultivate and educate student leaders and key professors
- Job evaluations will be conducted based on progress made toward measurable student recruiting metrics including:
- Number of student leaders recruited
- Successful recruitment to ISI-sponsored conferences, lectures, and debates
- Recruitment to top leadership programs from region
Skills and Qualifications
- Understand and embrace the ISI mission
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional communications skills in writing and speaking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with willingness to travel extensively
Send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing your interest in the position and the mission of the organization, to Josh Owens at email@example.com.