ISI seeks an Alumni Engagement Associate to help build the alumni, faculty, and graduate student networks and further develop ISI’s postgraduate programs that educate for liberty.
Founded in 1953, the Intercollegiate Studies Institute (ISI) is a nonprofit organization that educates for liberty, equipping future leaders to embrace and defend the principles that make America free and prosperous.
The ideal candidate shares ISI’s mission of educating students in the “permanent things,” and has a dynamic approach to networking with alumni, graduate students, and faculty from all corners of conservatism while upholding ISI’s values. This team member will manage alumni giving acknowledgments, alumni and faculty membership information, help coordinate alumni communications, and assists with postgraduate programming and events.
Reporting to the Director of Alumni and Faculty, this is a full-time position based at ISI’s Kirby Campus in Wilmington, Delaware, with remote work considered for exceptional candidates.
- Work alongside the Director of Alumni and Faculty to identify alumni, graduate students, and faculty aligned with ISI’s mission and meet postgraduate programs KPIs
- Assists with travel, event execution, faculty, alumni, and graduate programming, and logistics
- Find alumni, graduate student, and faculty leads and arrange phone meetings with them to learn about how they can be connected or reconnected to ISI
- Coordinate with ISI’s marketing team to promote alumni and faculty highlights and events
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Director of Alumni and Faculty as needed
- Help coordinate and deploy targeted alumni communications, working with the Marketing department as needed
- Maintain and grow the database (alumni, graduate students, and faculty)
- Assist in the building of regional alumni chapters
- Manage the alumni donor acknowledgement process and assist with alumni fundraising efforts
- Attend conferences and events with allied organizations to form a diverse network
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree and will be familiar with ISI’s mission. The candidate should be congenial, detail-oriented, and self-motivated, with the ability to identify talented alumni and faculty. Candidates should be dependable, organized, and eager to learn more about nonprofit program, marketing, and development operations. The candidate should also have excellent time-management and organization skills. Strong Microsoft Office and Salesforce skills are a plus.
Please use the form below to submit the following application materials as one PDF:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in the position/the mission of the organization, and your salary requirements
- A list of three references
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Applications will be considered as received. ISI is an equal-opportunity employer.