Only $19.95. Zero obligations, No ongoing commitments. Fantastic year-round savings on books that matter.
Readers Club benefits:
- Two free books from more than 250 titles*
- 40% off all other books throughout the year
- 50% off new titles within the first 30 days of publication
Getting Started with the ISI Books Readers Club
- Add Readers Club to the shopping cart.
- Add as many other products as you desire to your cart. You will receive a 100% discount on the two highest-priced books, and the regular Readers Club discounts on any additional items (50% off new titles, 40% off all others).
- Once a month, you will receive the ISI Books email newsletter announcing new books. Again, as a Readers Club member, you have thirty days after a new title is announced to purchase it at a 50% discount.
- If at any time you have questions about Readers Club or an order you’ve placed, contact ISI Books at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Readers Club is a one-year membership and begins the date you joined. A renewal reminder will be sent to you prior to expiration.
* ISI Books sets are not eligible for the Readers Club program. Nor are nonbook items (apparel or Modern Age subscriptions) eligible.
Readers Club discounts are available only through www.isibooks.org and announcements and specials are sent only via email.
ISI will not sell or trade your information. Subscription to the Readers Club is voluntary and you are not automatically enrolled or made a member of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute. For information on becoming an ISI member, click here.
Your first free book could be our book of the month
The current book of the month is The Autobiography of Calvin Coolidge . Own it for FREE with the Readers Club Subscription instead of paying the original price of $8.99!
Want the best of conservative thoughts, news, and conversation directly in your inbox?
Joining ISI is 100% free with no obligations and connects you to a vibrant community of thoughtful students and scholars, plus exclusive opportunities and invite-only conferences. Join today!